amavis wrote:

> Hi,

> Currently I am using following in amavisd.conf

> $spam_quarantine_to = 'spam-quarantine'; # default local quarantine

> @spam_quarantine_to_maps = (
{ '.domain.com' =>> '[EMAIL PROTECTED]',
> },
> $spam_quarantine_to, # catchall
> );

> This is redirecting all mails which are equal to or greater than
> $sa_kill_level_deflt(which is 9) to separate "spams" mbox for the
> domain but the mails tagged a "SPAM" are not redirected to this mbox .

> How do I redirect the "SPAM" tagged mails also to this "SPAMS" mbox?

> Please help.
> Thank you.
> -Sysadmin

There should not be two >> here:
'.domain.com' =>> '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
just one:
'.domain.com' => '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'

You could stop tagging the Subject line for .domain.com and/or if you
like, lower the kill_level for that domain. Here I lower it to the
same value as sa_tag2_level_deflt, which will also mean the Subject
header will not be marked as SPAM (for .domain.com).

$sa_tag2_level_deflt = 7.0;
$sa_kill_level_deflt = 9.0;

@spam_kill_level_maps = (
  { '.domain.com' => 7.0, },
  \$sa_kill_level_deflt,   # catchall default
);

This next setting means the Subject line will be modified for
everyone except .domain.com:

@spam_modifies_subj_maps = ( [qw( !.domain.com . )] );

These examples are in amavisd.conf-sample