Hi all,

We will install a second mail gateway in the next weeks and i just wanted to
know if it is possible to just run 1 mysql server and both amavis/spamassassin
server connect to the same database and use the same data?
Would be great if both server can access the same awl, bayes and log data so
that both servers profit from each others learning process and we can still use
penpals (it's really good!!).

If that isn't possible, what would be the best way to set up 2 'parallel' mail
gateways?

Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Martin Bärtl
CDP Bharat Forge GmbH