Jo,

> > mlfi_eom: ignore unknown amavisd response insheader=0 X-Spam-Flag YES
> > ...etc repeat for each header that should be added.

> Okay, http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/README.protocol.txt details the
> changes.

Also listed in the COMPATIBILITY section of release notes.

> I guess the obvious question is can we disable version 2
> support?  I can't find anything in the configs...

No, you will have to upgrade the Petr Rehor's milter helper
to 1.1.3. It is promised to be out in few days. This upgrade is
needed anyway to make it work again under FreeBSD and OpenBSD,
so it was not worth providing special compatibility measures.