I was troubleshooting SQL based AWL and was about to clear it out and
start over, and did a 'select * from awl\g' and found several addresses
with the 'username' of GLOBAL.
(411)
And 158521 with username 'vscan' (the name of the process I run
amavisd-new user as)

Where did the 411 'GLOBAL' names come from? And which username does
amavisd-new use when scoring? (if I run amavisd-new as vscan)

>From local.cf:
auto_whitelist_factory          Mail::SpamAssassin::SQLBasedAddrList
user_awl_sql_table           awl
user_awl_dsn                 DBI:mysql:mail:localhost
user_awl_sql_username        amavis

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
561-999-5000, ext 1131