Andrea,

> No, I wanted say, which are the variables that I can put in the policy
> bank? For example can I put in policy bank this?
> @viruses_that_fake_sender_maps = (new_RE( ));
> For this I asked you if it is possible to put all variables in policy bank,
> or am I wronging  something?

The complete list of variables that can appear in policy banks is at the
end of file amavisd.conf-default, search for "POLICY BANKS".

> I tried to put this
> $policy_bank{'FET'} = {
>    warnvirusrecip_maps => [1],
>    final_virus_destiny => D_BOUNCE,
>    viruses_that_fake_sender_maps => [new_RE( )],
>  };

You can have viruses_that_fake_sender_maps in policy banks
starting with 2.4.3. From RELEASE_NOTES:

- make @viruses_that_fake_sender_maps a member of policy banks to make it
  possible to bounce certain types of viruses if originating from inside;