Hello Everybody,

I have a strange issue on my Debian sarge with amavis and spamassassin.

I would want to use the SA bayesian auto-learn function. I checked that
in the default configuration file located in /usr/share/spamassassin,
the auto_learn function is enabled.

Unfortunately, the auto-learn test is not executed when the mail is
treated by amavis. I tried to update some other parameters like the
headers added but I have still the same problem : It is impossible to
make some changes in the SA configuration when I want to use it with amavis.

It is not a SA problem beacause, when I use the spamassassin command,
auto-learn function is correctely executed and the correct headers are
added.

The problem occurs only when I use spamassassin with amavis.

I tried to create a local.cf file and a user_prefs on the Amavis Homedir
but the problem is still here.

Does anyboby know something about this issue ?

Thank you for your answers

Best Regards,
Olivier BONHOMME