Hi. These two attributes are used in the amavisd ldap
schema. Are they for spam or ban? We would like to
create a basic mailing list that bans all mail not
coming from any member of the mailing. We thought we
can add the members to the whitelist and block
everything else with the blacklist. Can this be done
with these two attributes?

And if so, what is the blacklist value? Is it just @?

Thank you.

http://mail.yahoo.com