>>> Henrik Krohns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 03/04/07 12:40 PM >>>
> Yep this is a very handy tool..

> http://email.cleancode.org/

> Just replace mail with email - q - r remote.server ..

thanks - I'll give it a try.  So I guess I could add a line in the script to
write a file, as was suggested, to say that a message has been sent and have
the cron job look for that file before firing off again, and then another cron
job that checks if the queue is "less" than someething, and if so to delete
that file if it exists.

Thanks.

Danita