Laurent,

> In Amavis, I use read_hash variable for spam/virus scan for the domains
> that I want analyze. I want to know if it's possible to disable scan for a
> special mailbox in particular ?
> Example : I have a domain : toto.com which is analyze by amavis. But I
> don't want that the system analyze the mailbox [EMAIL PROTECTED] Is it
> possible ?

Certainly. See README.lookups :

  HASH LOOKUPS (associative array lookups)

  [...]
  Hash lookups (e.g. for [EMAIL PROTECTED]) are performed in the
  following order:
   - lookup for [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   - lookup for [EMAIL PROTECTED] (only if $recipient_delimiter is '+')
   - lookup for user+foo@
   - lookup for user@  (only if $recipient_delimiter is '+')
   - lookup for sub.example.com
   - lookup for .sub.example.com
   - lookup for .example.com
   - lookup for .com
   - lookup for .
  The search sequence stops as soon as a match is found, and the value
  of the matched entry determines the result.
  [...]

> Example : I have a domain : toto.com which is analyze by amavis. But I
> don't want that the system analyze the mailbox [EMAIL PROTECTED]

@spam_lovers_maps = (
  { # a hash lookup table
    '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' => 1, # wants spam (lowercase key!)
    '.toto.com' => 0,        # does not want spam
    '.' => 1,                # all other domains want spam
  }
);

@bypass_spam_checks_maps = @spam_lovers_maps;  # optimization