Renato,

> > > 2) Configure maildrop to add a "mark" on message header sayng it needs
> > > to be quarantined, and give the message back to amavisd-new, and
> > > amavisd-new quarantine this one.
> > >
> > > I would like to implement the second solution, is it possible? I have
> > > no idea how to configure amavisd-new to figure out that message need
> > > to be quarantined based on an custom header.
[...]
> Nice idea, but in this case message will have a score, isn't there a
> way to tell amavis to just quarantine a message if a custom header is
> found? Without scoring it with SA.

You could let amavisd listen on an additional dedicated tcp port number,
and attach a policy bank to that port which enables archive_quarantine
(available since 2.4.3, check release notes). Then a mail delivery filter
could submit mail back to amavisd on this port via SMTP, and it will
unconditionally be quarantined. All checks may be disabled, and mail
forwarding should probably be disabled too on this policy bank so that
mail sent to this port will effectively be lost (and quarantined).

Something like this:

$inet_socket_port = [10024,10099];
$interface_policy{'10099'} = 'ARCHIVER';

$policy_bank{'ARCHIVER'} = {
  archive_quarantine_method => 'sql:',
  forward_method => undef,  # lose mail!
  bypass_decode_parts => 1,