Hi list,

I was wondering, if there would be a way to tell amavisd not to scan
messages that were sent by sasl authorized (logged in) users by p0f?
This would allow to use relatively high scores on windows machines
sending mail to our system. Right now most of us is unable to do the
trick, as we cant say what IP numbers our customers are using, and
penalizing their mail is not very good idea. Maybe some sort of tag
in message header, like X-SASL-Authorized or something?

Kind regards,
Bartek Rutkowski