Halil Ağın wrote:
> Hello List;
>
> I have a mailing system with
> postfix+ldap+courier+amavisd-new+clamav+maildrop.
>
> The os is debian etch.
>
> There is no problem receiving and sending mail either it is spam or not.
>
> I am trying to enable spam folder for each user on my system.
> I want to configure postfix-amavis to put spam mail into user spam folder.
>
> But i could not succeed.
>
> [snip]
> Sep  5 17:09:24 mailserver postfix/pipe[3009]: C217F32BF0: to=<[EMAIL
> PROTECTED]>,
> relay=maildrop, delay=0.09, delays=0.06/0.01/0/0.03, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent
> (delivered via maildrop service)

so amavisd-new correctly tagged the message and postfix successfully
passed it to maildrop.

so it's a question for the maildrop mailing list. see below however.

> [snip]
> # Drop anything listed as Spam into .Spam
> #
> if (/^X-Spam-Flag: *YES/)
> {
>         to "$DEFAULT/spam/"

try
        to "$DEFAULT/.spam/"
instead.

> [snip]
> "$final_spam_destiny = D_PASS;" the spam mail is put into inbox not spam
> folder.

nothing proves that maildrop is reading your maildroprc. you seem to
have funny paths (/usr/local/mailser/...), so it is possible that
maildrop is looking for maildroprc in some funny place too.

you can debug maildrop manually:

$ maildrop -V6 -d user < message.eml

but this is off topic here. Followups on the maildrop mailing list
please ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).