Found Mouseclick function.  Is there a better way to open and run AB 5.296 with
AutoIt rather than the following example?  Plus, does anyone know a way to get
WinWaitActive to work on the left 9 characters of "AmiBroker - [RUT-I - Russell
2000 Composite Index Daily]" which is "AmiBroker" as I am thinking that this
would be better than sleep of 20 seconds.

; Run (open) AmiBroker
Run("C:\AmiBroker\broker.exe")

; Wait for AmiBroker to become active - it has "AmiBroker" in upper left window
;WinWaitActive("AmiBroker")
;WinWaitActive("AmiBroker - [RUT-I - Russell 2000 Composite Index Daily]")

; Sleep for 20 seconds to let be sure open
Sleep(20000)

$x = 500 ; x position
$y = 500 ; y position
MouseClick("left",$x,$y)
Sleep(2000)

; Change to TC2000 database - File menu -> Open, T, Enter
Send("!f")
Sleep(2000)
Send("D")
Sleep(2000)