ronnie.hull wrote:

<>Mike I'm the fellow that is going to build up a Class C final using a 450TL. I would love to get a copy of that schematic for the 450TH rig in the Editors and Engineers handbook. I have a few of those, but apparently, not that one.

I have a very nice B&W 850A or 852 that I can use in this rig. Either should handle that tube fine, considering I'm not going to run much more than 2500
volts on it anyway. Maybe 3000.

I just got the worled biggest honker daddy plate transformer from W5OMR.
8200V center tapped ( 4100 - 0 - 4100 ) at 4.5KVA !!! Yeah suh, takes 3 men
and a dolly to move it!!

I think you're going to find, and we talked about this, that the transformer is 4100v across the entire secondary (@4.74kVA)