If this example is what we have coming this winter, it will be great. Signals here were 20+ from you and Brent. Tim down in MD with his 100 watts was about S 8-9. Great time last night Todd and the first time we have communicated verbally.

73  Jim
W5JO

My furthest contact yet! Got to talk with Jim, W5JO of a good part of
an hour last night. Tuned around the dial to hear Brent W1IA and Jim
in conversation, so I jumped in. One of those times I was glad to have
left the station up and running, and for making one more tune around
the band before throwing the switch.

Randolph VT to Sulfur, OK. It was great!