The house went under contract last week. Now I find myself almost
rooting against myself so the deal closes later instead of sooner. I
hate to put the gear into storage just when things are getting good!

Oh man!  That's a bummer Todd!  Well anyway. good luck on the sale.  I
remember about 7 years ago working Tim/HLR several times one winter,
Maine to Arkansas.  I know the conditions can be had, but they don't
come that often.

BTW Jim/5JO, you were peeling the wallpaper off here.  Strongest I've
ever heard you.  I look forward to getting something going on 160 too.
We should have a pipeline from here to OK.

73
Brian