All
   I agree with Steve, seems they are trying to squeeze
  us into "special segments", such as the 30 Kc. segment
  Kay mentioned, only 5 Kc. of which are in the U.S. fone
  band!
   Great comment, and reply.
     AD5HR  Jon
          p.s. Steve, Been running what I call a T-6,
           a take-off of your T-5. Single 5763 driven
           with a 6C4, modulated with a pair of 6AQ5's.
           A Talking Two Tube Tuna Tin Transmitter!
           Puts out 6W carrier, and I finally figured
            out how to load up the SB-221 to get abt
            90 W. of carrier. On daily on 3.880.