Many thanks to K8YSE, KX9X, WA4HFN, NE5BO, ND9M, K4FEG, KT3L, N9AMW, AA0SV,
K5OE, N8MS, N2VYT and VE2RCN for making the AO-51 2108Z pass of AO-51 a
memorable one for the Scouts and parents who participated.  I got them to
yell out our EM12 grid square for most of the contacts.  It was a great
topper to a great day.  For those of you who worked it and those who did
not, catch K8YSE's recording at http://www.papays.com/sat/general.html.
Look for K2BSA/5 near the top of the list . near the top of the recordings
listing.  I had a non-licensed guy tracking the satellite via smart phone as
I was tracking it with the arrow and afterwards some really excited parents.
Hoping some of them come back to the Museum on October 15th for our
participation in Jamboree On the Air.

Again, thanks for the calls.  Work some Scouts when you hear them.  It is a
great investment in the future.

K2BSA/5 will again be active on October 15th for JOTA so see you then.

Tom Schuessler
2713 Lake Gardens Drive
Irving, Texas  75060
972-986-7456