The Recordings can be found at:
http://pa3weg.nl/pa3weg/recordings/TurkSat-26-04-2013_0904UTC_1_PA3WEG.mp3
and
http://pa3weg.nl/pa3weg/recordings/TurkSat-26-04-2013_0904UTC_2_PA3WEG.mp3

The first half of the pass we were adjusting to the two tone CW. Then we
tried if the transponder was on, which was not the case. I cut out this
part of the pass.The second half is afterwards.

In the mean time I was trying to RX CubeBug-1, but had the TNC on 1200bd. I
did hear some noise increase resembling 9k6 G3RUH FSK.

73,

Wouter PA3WEG