The power API changed in 2.6.27

Your best bet is to modify the userspace framework code to use the new
api's exposed in

/sys/power/*
state
wake_lock
wake_unlock
wait_for_fb_sleep
wait_for_fb_wake

on the device.

Look at these files and replace the old references with the new one.

libs/hardware/power/power.c
servers/surfaceflinger/DisplayHardware/DisplayHardwareBase.cpp
system/rootdir/init.rc

Or you could try to port the ARCH specific bits you need into 2.6.25...

--
MIke Chan