We changed the wakelock APIs in 2.6.27.  The current userspace code is
not compatible with the new APIs.  A large source update (as we complete
our perforce to git transition) is coming soon which will bring these
back into sync, but for the moment you may need to stick with 2.6.25.

I believe the new userspace can work with both the old and new API.

[solca <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]