Hi,
  I am using android release 1.0 userland applications with 2.6.25
android kernel.
 Android works fine with this setup.

 Now, the latest kernel is 2.6.28. We have added PM support to it. But
we would like to use the same useland file system.

 What happens is once, android goes into PM suspend for the first
time. It does not wake up. It remains in suspend even if we get
interrupts. Will the 2.6.25 based android kernel (drivers/android/
power.c--> http://pastebin.ca/1313640) PM support work with Android
1.0 userspace? or do i need to change the userspace just because my
base kernel version is above 2.6.27? I dont see kernel waking up at
all.

The same works if i disable Android PM support ONLY.
PM works as usual without android power.

Is there anything that we need to do?

Regards,
sriram