Mike,

Can you please point me to some document which explains how to put a
kernel image on Android Dev 1 and I we want to revert back, how to do
that?

I have compiled the kernel with gedgetfs support but not able to mount
in emulator.

I also tried pulling /proc/config.gz from phone and modifying it to
put support for gadgetfs. I compiled the kernel but it emulator for
this kernel does not show emulator screen.

adb devices show emulator offline for some time and then there are no
devices.

Ashutosh