A solution about what I did.

There are two ways to load rild library: static and dynamic.

rild -l library*********.so -- -d devicepath is for dynamic load.

Edit init.rc.
    service ril-daemon /system/bin/
rild
#static
    service ril-daemon /system/bin/rild -l library*********.so -- -d
devicepath                 #dynamic

Refer to /system/core/init/readme.txt to know how to start a service.

I also trace rild.c how rild start work.
It's easy to know how they work together after trace these two files.

Now, I can start another work, thanks.
But it seems to be only one way to test rild: command from application
layer.

Best regards
bluebolt