Thank you for the reply.

By the way, what's the status about android-2.6.29 branch?
Is it ready for use, especially for x86 target?
I just checked out korg/android-2.6.29 branch and
compiled a kernel image for testing (with same config as 2.6.27)
Many processes crashed during booting, like
servicemanager and mediaserver.

We really hope to move to 2.6.29 since the feature
modesetting inteldrmfb is very useful for x86 target.