Hi Guys,

I got the problem solved. The actual problem is the kernel is not
properly downloaded. So I downloaded again and build that.

mkdir ~/android-kernel
cd ~/android-kernel

> >> git clone git://android.git.kernel.org/kernel/common  kernel-common
> >> cd kernel-common
> >> git branch goldfish origin/android-goldfish-2.6.27
> >> git checkout goldfish

make goldfish_defconfig ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=arm-none-linux-gnueabi-

make zImage ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=arm-none-linux-gnueabi-

Thanks
Rk