Hi,

I have downloaded the Android kernel and done some changes to the
kernel config file. After building the output is zImage. I want to
test it through the emulator.

But when I start the emulator using the new kernel by using this
command,
./emulator -avd Android1.5 -kernel "path to zImage"

The emulator cannot load up. Any idea what is causing this? I think
that the default config file that comes with the kernel source have to
be changed. Any idea how to get a fully configured config file?
Is it possible to extract out the config file form the current
emulator?

Thanks In Advance!