hi
In latest Android phone, SGX driver has replaced framebuffer. However I find
"frameworks/base/opengl/tests/swapinterval/swapinterval.cpp" don't work
well, the error output is as blow:
==================================
C:\>adb shell test-opengl-swapinterval
# configs = 27
couldn't find an EGLConfig matching the screen format
==================================

And then I try two solutions:

1. If I delete THREE so libs: /system/lib/hw/gralloc.omap3.so,
/system/lib/egl/libGLESv1_CM_POWERVR_SGX530_121.so,
/system/lib/egl/libEGL_POWERVR_SGX530_121.so, test-opengl-swapinterval will
work well. However, it will cause the phone screen can't show normally.

2. run "adb shell stop", and then run "test-opengl-swapinterval", it work
well. however, it will cause the phone screen can't show normally.

So, Could you tell me how to build and run it without delete these THREE so
libs, and without run "adb shell stop"?

Thanks.