Hi,

Sorry, I am a bit confused. Using strace I can trace the system calls
made by applications. In Android I can do so through adb shell, but
how to I do so for contacts and Messaging because have to specify
"strace <app name>" for it to work. Any idea which command I have to
use to see the system calls made in writing/deleting contacts or
writing/deleting SMS ?

Thanks in Advance,
Perumal