# Google I/O Device Donut(1.6) kernel
git clone git://android.git.kernel.org/kernel/msm.git
git checkout -t origin/android-msm-2.6.29-donut -b android-msm-2.6.29-
donut
. build/envsetup.sh
lunch aosp_sapphire_us-eng
export ARCH=arm
export CROSS_COMPILE=arm-eabi-
make msm_defconfig

vi .config
        CONFIG_LOCALVERSION="-00479-g3c7df37"
        CONFIG_LOCALVERSION_AUTO=n

make
cp arch/arm/boot/zImage ../sapphire-donut/vendor/htc/sapphire-open/
kernel