Dear All,

How I compile the kernel and then build Android (including the kernel
compiled before) to the ADP1?

Other question, after build, how I use the fastboot boot command? the
ramdisk.img is need? How I do this?

Sorry if this is a repeated thread, but I searched a lot of places
(android google groups, xda-developers) and find result with different
approaches that I don't understand.

I have the source code for dream, which i got from the htc developer
site, but is giving me an error with giop.h (arch/arm/include/asm/
gpio.h:5: fatal error: mach/gpio.h: No such file or directory). I
don't have experience with kernel development.

Thanks,
Ricardo Silva