I do not think it can measure either discharge or charge. The platform
probably just guess, if USB connected it will always guess that it is
charging 449 even if the current declines when the battery is almost full
(CCCV). The same will happen with normal charger. For discharging it will
probably be the same, depending on which peripherals that is on the platform
is guessing the discharge current but for some reason they are not exposing
that value.