I have bought the android develop phone 2. I want to do some research
about
power management on ADP2. But I wonder if ADP2 support Dynamic Voltage
and
Frequency Scaling(DVFS). That means whether we can change the CPU
frequency
dynamically on ADP2. Previously, someone told me that I can rebuild
the
android OS kernel and turn on the user space and then I can set the
CPU
frequency. I have tried to rebuild the kernel just as "
http://source.android.com/documentation/building-for-dream"; said. But
still don't know how to turn on the user space when built the kernel
and
don't know how to set the CPU frequency on ADP2. Would you kindly give
me
some support on how to dynamically set the CPU frequency on ADP2? I
will
appreciate very very much for your support.