I have costomized and rebuilt the msm kernel from "git://..../kernel/
msm.git" and flash that kernel to my phone ADP2. But when I turn on
the WiFi, it shows"Unable to start WiFi". At first I think maybe
because the WiFi module wasn't been built into the kernel. So I
recostomized the kernel again and add the "Wireless network" module.
But still the same problem occured when turn on WiFi. Does anyone have
some suggestions about that? I will greatly appreciate for your
suggestions. Thank you very much.