Hi,

I don't know what exactly the pre-built. I am having the SDK source
code on my desk and which is downloaded 2 months back without fail.
Now I need kernel source code for some reference. So I am trying to
download omap kernel and its failing. Can I get the kernel source by
execute this command which is suggested by Manvendra "git clone
git://android.git.kernel.org/platform/prebuilt"?

Thanks