Hi Danke,

Thanks a lot at first. I've enabled the MSM_SERIAL_DEBUGGER_CONSOLE
config in the kernel, and tried tty0 or ttyS0 to forward the android
kernel message to my PC(Debian host), but always no joy. I guess the
kernel would be stuck at the very early stage and usb drivers had not
been powered by the kernel, so I got nothing.

I also have tried android emulator with my customized kernel, even the
emulator UI didn't pop up, as well as the HTC stock kernel image. I
don't know the reason why android emulator always loaded the prebuilt
kernel, not the customized one. That was very disappointed.

Regards,
Jie