Hi,

Yes, USB net (host) driver is availailble for android, actually it is in
linux kernel before.
On host side, you config kernel to support USB net (in Network configuration
menu)
On device side, you config kernel to support USB gadget CDC ethernet (RNDIS)
(in USB driver configuration menu)
configure ip by : ifconfig usb0 <ip_address>

Cheer,