Hello,

Yes it is possible but I do not know how. I think what you are trying
to do is to run shell commands during startup? You can probably create
something like a myscript.sh and have it somewhat called in the
init.rc. I am also trying to do this but no luck. I tried to make an
automount script for usb storage device conencted anytime but I cannot
call the script in the init.rc. Instead I did the mounting with a c
program, and have exec call it in the init.rc. Mounting with "on
device-added" doesn't seem to work for me, and I do not know how to
create service programs.