In the kernel you need to enable Netfilter and all the IP Tables stuff
under that (you should look at the configuration of a kernel that
supports iptables).  Then you need to port the userspace program
iptables (including the libraries that aren't part of Android).

If you don't know what you are doing, you should practice first on a
standard Linux distribution where you have the full support of the OS
to debug your hacks.  Android isn't made to learn kernel hacking on.