Hi
Can someone help me to solve following questions in understanding how
touch events are emulated in Android Emulator ?

1. Mouse events are used as touch events.
2. But, I am not able to find any "goldfish_mouse*.c" file in
emulator/
goldfish kernel.

3. If there is no such file, who creates /dev/input/event0 device on
emulator ? Is it drivers/input/keyboard/goldfish-events.c file ? If
yes, I do not see any code related to sending touch events like
input_report_abs(,,,)?

Thanks,
Viral

PS - I also posted the same message on android-platform. But, it looks
more relevant here though it is regarding emulated kernel.