I am not sure in which part of the mobile platform you need access to
this stream .. in most of mobile platforms, voice stream is handled in
the firmware of dsp which supplements the proc hosting the modem
baseband .. if you are referring to the kernel on the modem hosting
proc-generally ARM's, I dont think it has any clue of this stream...

even the WBS codec support etc is implemented on the modem firmware ..
Did I misunderstand your question ..?

Best Regards,
Arun K. Singh
www.crazydaks.com