On 02/07/2011 10:50 AM, Hank wrote:
> I am trying to enable KGdb by following instructions from:
> http://bootloader.wikidot.com/android:kgdb. One of the steps requires
> configuring the Kernel, I was wondering how do I go about doing that?
> Which files do I need to edit or what commands do I need to input?

'make menuconfig' in the kernel top-level directory is one way
to do it.  Make sure you have ARCH=arm in your environment,
and CROSS_COMPILE set as well.  Or, you can specify these on
the make command line.

If you've never done a kernel configure before, it's probably
worth reading up on the subject.

Here's a primer:
http://how-to.wikia.com/wiki/How_to_configure_the_Linux_kernel

 -- Tim