Hi

As per my experience, for a build to succeed after running envsetup.sh , we
should have done a total-build of android source code (mydroid).

Just check whether you performed total build atleast once.

Now move to mydroid (android root) and run . build/envsetup.sh.

Now move to your folder and run mm for a directory build. Ensure proper
jdk/bin is exported in $PATH.

Please let me know the result.

Raja