I try to build and run my own build Android on a device with x600*y800
LCD.
I use my own OS to replace the origin OS. My OS home menu and built-in
application are normally displayed as fullscreen.

But when I run some third-party APK, it shows only x320*y480 in the
middle top area.

I believe there is something wrong with my Android OS configuration,
but don't know where. Could anybody help have a look?

BTW, if I run the origin Android OS with the device, the third-party
APK can display well.
Below is the EGL output at boot up.
EGLDisplaySurface(  581): xres         = 600 px
I/EGLDisplaySurface(  581): yres         = 800 px
I/EGLDisplaySurface(  581): xres_virtual = 600 px
I/EGLDisplaySurface(  581): yres_virtual = 1600 px

Thanks
GLR