Hi Dmitry,

This information is very usefull. I investigated some further into the code
and this is what I found out yet: The problem is in the calling of the ioctl
function with SIOCSIWPRIV. I start searching in my wifi driver (libertas)
and I found out that SIOCSIWPRIV is not supported in my driver. So that's
why the function fails.

As I see it now, I have 2 options:

- Add a function to the libertas driver so that is resonds to SIOCSIWPRIV.
- Change the wpa_driver_priv_driver_cmd function that he handles itself.

Not sure what is more easy to do.

Do you have any more detailed documentation (url?) about the different
commands? Or do you know any wifi driver in the kernel that has implemented
the SIOCSIWPRIV function?

Kind regards,

Peter