Warren,

Will fix all of those.

As for "as robust as possible", you are correct that it's an empty
phrase. I will change it to "it is essential that every implementation
continues to operate in adverse conditions." While I agree that this
should apply to everything, even the British Airways checkin system,
it does seem of special importance for autonomics.

Regards
   Brian