On 11/10/17 21:18, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
On 12/10/2017 02:47, Michael H. Behringer wrote:
...> It's finally up to the other drafts (ACP, BRSKI, etc) to specify what is
MUST
and SHOULD.
Agreed. That's not to say that lower case must, should etc. are forbidden in
an informational document where they fit naturally in the text, but we should
not accidentally make the reference model normative.
There are different ways of flooding,
Yes. It has sometimes been interpreted to simply mean broadcast (like ARP) but
I don't see it as a misleading word in this case.

Information distribution is implemented as an ASA
That isn't entirely consistent with draft-liu-anima-grasp-distribution.
I know that's not a WG document, but it's what we have so far.
I think a better statement is:
   Information distribution is implemented as an ASA function.
The subtle difference is that it might be built into an existing
ASA. For example, in draft-ietf-anima-prefix-management we have
an objective "PrefixManager.Params" for distributing information.

However, I expect generic information such as Intent will be
handled by a generic ASA.

I think this can be fixed with a little wordsmithing of 6.3.3.

Brian, completely agree with you, will fix that in the text. Thanks for the note!

Michael

     Brian