Hi all.
I have been submitted a question that I think might be interesting to
others, so I'm forwarding a reply here.
AniMove wiki is a secure website (see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTPS). Its security relies on a
certificate that is signed by Faunalia. Your browser will probably warn
you that Faunalia is not an official certification authority. Getting a
certified certificate is expensive, so we are not going to buy this.
In short, there are no security risks in accepting our certificate.
If you need further info, just ask.
All the best.