Hi again,

That sounds strange. If you have scipy installed in that location and QGIS
is using that Python version, it should find the library. You can check
that kde.py exists in the <python>/lib/scipy/stats directory. You can find
a screenshot of my installation in case you want to check it [1].

Also, in the QGIS Python console you can try this:

>>> import sys
>>> sys.version
(check python version)
>>> sys.path
(check python path)

You can copy the results of those commands here for us to check them.
Cheers,
Víctor.

-----

[1] https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/62764853/scipy.png