Hi,

I would llike to work on a linux version of MCDS.exe. Where can I get the
source code of that program?

Thanks,

[AniMov] Distance sampling*Paolo Cavallini* cavallini at faunalia.it
<animov%40faunalia.com?Subject=%5BAniMov%5D%20Distance%20sampling&In-Reply-To=>
*Wed Jun 1 07:25:37 CEST 2005*

adehabitat-GRASS<http://lists.faunalia.it/pipermail/animov/2005-June/000084.html>
]<http://lists.faunalia.it/pipermail/animov/2005-June/date.html#83>
    [ thread
]<http://lists.faunalia.it/pipermail/animov/2005-June/thread.html#83>
    [ subject
]<http://lists.faunalia.it/pipermail/animov/2005-June/subject.html#83>
    [ author
]<http://lists.faunalia.it/pipermail/animov/2005-June/author.html#83>

------------------------------

Hi all.
Somewhat related to AniMove: I thought of reproducing the functionality of
Distance sampling software for density estimation
(http://www.ruwpa.st-and.ac.uk/distance/) under R. This will have a number of
advantages, including multiplatform availability, etc. The Distance developer
was positive about this (see below). Is there anybody interested? As we use
Distance very often, and we have many sample data set, we can easily do the
testing, if someone is willing to play with the code.
All the best.
pc